1. Service Providers access to Bizao APIs
Bizao gateway gives you access to a large panel of services through REST APIs. DCB API is one of these services.
Our DCB API is available in two mode:
1.DCB Onetime API : which is live in most African countries with Orange and let you bill your Client in onetime. With this API you need to manage the subscription system in your side. (Note : This API will be deprecated per MNO where the Subscription API is live in Bizao Store. )
2.DCB Subscription API
This API is available right now only in Ivory-Coast for MTN operator. this API will manage the user subscription and user notification in Bizao side. Also it will manage the subscription renewal according to the Service frequency/periodicity. This API is Using Implicite mode (HE) to authenticate the user in case of MTN
To get access to this service/API, the Bizao integration team will signUP you on the Hub and create you a dedicated application(credential) for your DCB Subscription-traffic.
In the authentication journey, the Bizao platform will generate/provide you a pair of keys as credentials for each Client authenticated:
By the way Bizao integration team will provide you the required/dedicated Bizao Credentials/IDs below to let you start traffic:
a. Access-Token : the OAuthv2 access token related to your Bizao Account ( up to you to manage the renewal of this Token ( duration of this Token is one year )
b. ServiceID : your unique ID that Bizao will provide you. No duration limitation on this ID.
c. ProductID : the unique Id per product/content you will launch in Bizao Hub. Bizao will provide you this ID to use on all your DCB traffic query toward Bizao Hub. No duration limitation on this ID.
d. SP-ID : your unique ID per country, that Bizao will provide you. No duration limitation on this ID.
Data provisioning per partner
For each new partner we manage some provisioning data that we need to collect in the onboarding step.
Below a list of main information, we collect:
• Country: the partner will precise on which country he wonts to be onboarded
• Mno: the partner will precise on which Operator/MNO he wonts to be onboarded
• Product-id: Bizao will provide this ID to the Partner
• Service-id: Bizao will provide this ID to the Partner
• Service-name (OnbehalefOf): the partner will precise the name of his service
• Service-Pricing: the partner will precise the pricing of his service
• Service-periodicity: the partner will precise the periodicity of his service if its (daily, weekly,…)
• Service-description: the partner will give a short description of his service(this wording will be set in Bizao side just for information)
• SMS-Sub-Wording: the partner will provide the wording he wants as content of SMS that will be sent to the EndUser once Susbcription processed by the BackEnd
• SMS-UnSub-Wording: the partner will provide the wording he wants as content of SMS that will be sent to the EndUser once UnSusbcription processed by the Backend
• SMS-Renewal-Wording: the partner will provide the wording he wants as content of SMS that will be sent to the EndUser once the renewal processed by the Backend
• ShortCode: Bizao will provide this Short code to the Partner to use by endUser for UnSubscription usecase using a dedicated Keyword
• MO-STOP-Keyword: the partner will provide the “keyword” he wants for UnSubscription via Bizao ShortCode : SMS-MO “STOP Keyword” to the ShortCode
• Smartcharging: the partner will precise if he wants that Bizao activates the Smartcharging or not
• SP-Callback-URL: the partner will provide an URL where Bizao can Notify his backEnd ( B2BNotification). The URL will follow the format : “https//< PartnerDNS>/…/xxx< country-code >- < mno-name >.php
2. Bizao ACCESS_TOKEN
As for the DCB onetime API, an ACCESS_TOKEN is generated thanks to your CLIENT_ID and CLIENT_SECRET that Bizao will sent you .
This Access-Token is required as header for all the DCB subscription API call you will make toward Bizao Hub.
• You have to manage the renewal of this Access-Token based on this api
Sample of ACCESS_TOKEN:
For more detail on how to manage/generate this access-token please see detail in URL below :
2.1 Service Provider data provisioning
In signUp step on Bizao Hub for the DCB-Subscription, you need to provide the below information to be provisioned in the Bizao BackEnd.
1. Product URL: the URL of the product/Service you Launch on Bizao Hub.
2. Product Price: the price of you Content/Product
3. Periodicity of your product subscription: indicate if your Product is for a daily, weekly or monthly subscription.
4. Product CallBack URL: the Callback for the B2B notification related to your Product (you can indicate one CallBack per Product or use the same for all Product you will launch on Bizao Hub).
5. Wording of B2C SMS Notification: as subscription API will notify the EndUSers after each subscription attempt, Bizao need to agree with the SP the wording to use for each type of notification. Idem for the UnSubscription and renewal SMS-Notification